Hey guys, haven't updated for a long while. hah. shall post up another song i'd written. goes out to a special someone i shall not say. haha. its kindda stupid, because i don't even know her name yet. haha. but she's just someone i wanna get to know uh. haha
Chemistry
I don't know why,
I'm so obsessed
When I don't even
Know your name.
I don't know why,
I can't get you
off my mind
and why, I'm writing
this melody to you
Confidence, is what I need
to prove I'm worth to you.
I promise you that we will
last, if you give me,
one chance, one hope, one dream,
to be with you
I've remembered before,
that crushes only last for a
week, or two.
But I'm still thinking of you tonight
I wish I could see you right now,
Sitting on this windowsill, missing you.
cheers to her. haha. night.