Haha. just written another song for you. am i good or what? this one's called fighting. amazingly, i took just 20 minutes to come up with it. its like sort of meaningful uh, although some you guys may say its like a stereotype song. lol!!!
Fighting
Lyrics by amos
If we could take a step of faith,
we could be more then what we are now.
We both lost our courage,
Strength and dignity
Oh, whose fault is it anyway?
What am I fighting for?
I am fighting just to live for tomorrow,
I am fighting just to see your face everyday,
I am fighting just to save you now and then,
You can ask, What am i fighting for?
Oh no, what have I done?
We have drifted apart
You mean, Much more to me, then you know it.
The awkwardness we both can feel,
What are we fighting for?
We are fighting just to be with each other,
We are fighting just to love one another everyday,
We are fighting just to see ourselves together,
What are we fighting for?
I don't wanna go to sleep, till I have faith in fighting.