Welcome Yourself To
XIIAONOOBSTERAMOS.blogspot.com

Hit CountersFree Hit Counter


Me, Myself, And I
Amos Koh

I Was Born Crappy, Will Stay Crappy
And Forever Will Be Crappy -Amos Koh

150394



Scream





The Great Escape

PeiYiing!!!
nniicole
Chriistinne
Auddrey
JJean
JJonathan Onng
jjia qiian
viivien
fado
jjunming
HweeChii
ppearllynn
JingYii
Eugeniie:D
SiMinn
BerNiiCe
JiiaLin
ShiirLY
Ben
XiiaXuE :D
Dawn...
Hui Xian!!
Shu MiiaN
Zixin!!!




Stay With Me
Monday, June 1, 2009
| 8:32 PM
Things recently became bad between me and you, Joanne, i don't know what happened between us. We just drifted apart until there was an ocean between us. It was just last week that you regained my confidence to be with you. it was just this fucking week that you torn it up into pieces. Its really hard to move on in life without you. It was because of you, i went to school everyday. It was because of you that i quit smoking. It was because of you i changed for the better. It was because of you, i lived my life. I really feel like killing myself now. without you, many things would not have happened. If leaving you really makes you happier, i'd do it. I'd do anything to make you happy, because i love you a lot. i love you like hell. I'd love you to the ends of the earth. I dare to say that I'd die for you. I love you that much, joanne. But What The fuck was i thinking. a guy like me could get such a good girl as you. i must be kidding man. i remember we started out as friends. it was great. could we be friends again? :) i love my past.

I still love you, Joanne Nothing's gonna change it.

-night!!!