Welcome Yourself To
XIIAONOOBSTERAMOS.blogspot.com

Hit CountersFree Hit Counter


Me, Myself, And I
Amos Koh

I Was Born Crappy, Will Stay Crappy
And Forever Will Be Crappy -Amos Koh

150394



Scream





The Great Escape

PeiYiing!!!
nniicole
Chriistinne
Auddrey
JJean
JJonathan Onng
jjia qiian
viivien
fado
jjunming
HweeChii
ppearllynn
JingYii
Eugeniie:D
SiMinn
BerNiiCe
JiiaLin
ShiirLY
Ben
XiiaXuE :D
Dawn...
Hui Xian!!
Shu MiiaN
Zixin!!!




Stay With Me
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
| 8:43 PM
I have learned a very important lesson yesterday after shutting down the computer, its to not let any jackass see my blog. I just punished yesterday for this fucking goddamn blog!!! now, lets see, what did that fucker do to me, lets see:

1. I was going to get sponsored by my father to get a metal muff distortion pedal. well done. fucker...

2. That fuckhead gave me a new impression about church people: they can't be trusted AT ALL. :)

3. hmmm... should i leave church or not? since i don't trust the church people in general.

3.1. i don't have a lot of friends in church
3.2. i could make better use of saturdays and sundays. ;)
3.3 i could show the church people that even if my father's a pastor, i still can leave. Big deal?
3.4 i don't need to follow god's word or the bible. it could be better for me this way, ya know?
3.5 can go get weekend job, earn more money, go buy a new guitar, more pedals, and new headset and ipod!!!

4. My dad said you wanted to help me. you just made what's bad worse no fucking thing you tell my dad's gonna work UNDERSTAND? FUCKER? BITCH? MORON? IMBICILE? FUCKHEAD? UNDERSTAND MY FUCKING WORDS NOW?

_______________________________________________________________

yeah, great uh. thanks a lot for people who want to be invited, do tag when you want to by the time it closes. thanks and if any one of you sabotages, you're gonna get it. :)