Have you ever imagined if life could ever be so disappointing to you? Like without someone your entire world is crashing down on you? Without her, my entire life is decaying slowly. I've lost faith in myself, in the dude up there, in everything. And Joanne still said that i lied to her. Yeah we've been close. So close that people assume that we're steady. Not me going to tell them. And you said that you didn't like me as a boyfriend type of like. Then what do mean by like? as in playing with my feelings kind of like? Hey. i don't wanna hurt you again. but I ain't gonna be used a substitute. if I'm your boyfriend, i want to be a genuine one. and Joanne, playing with fire, you're gonna be burned one day. you've been burned once. once isn't enough? think about it, dear.
- Night