This week was also not very good, basically every day of my like sucks, don't call me a pessimist, but i tried to look at the side with the greener grass, and the grass there just seemed to be much dirtier than this side that I'm on. so, i decided to stick with this side. i feel that this week isn't any much different from last week, even if we didn't quarrel everyday, we'd quarrel about even more serious stuff, and the quarrels got longer. Dammit, I hate my life now. Yesterday, i just learned one damn important lesson: Never sit one seat around your parent. sit at least 2 to 3 seats away. the best range.
Now i just feel like quitting church or transferring churches sia. Damn upset that my father keeping so many tabs on me. he force me to study chinese during the weekly group study. If its because i'm his son and i must follow just because of that Fucking reason, i'd rather quarrel with him than to do it. and somemore scold me in front of my friends. well done +1 for you... I really don't know what to do... :(
-Help Me...