Welcome Yourself To
XIIAONOOBSTERAMOS.blogspot.com

Hit CountersFree Hit Counter


Me, Myself, And I
Amos Koh

I Was Born Crappy, Will Stay Crappy
And Forever Will Be Crappy -Amos Koh

150394



Scream





The Great Escape

PeiYiing!!!
nniicole
Chriistinne
Auddrey
JJean
JJonathan Onng
jjia qiian
viivien
fado
jjunming
HweeChii
ppearllynn
JingYii
Eugeniie:D
SiMinn
BerNiiCe
JiiaLin
ShiirLY
Ben
XiiaXuE :D
Dawn...
Hui Xian!!
Shu MiiaN
Zixin!!!




Stay With Me
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
| 8:47 PM
Okay... today I like did damn little work, more to play today... although the exams are just round the corner. I honestly think that in term 3, I studied quite hard, and like if I'm sure about that, I shouldn't Be So Worried About The Exams... that's true...

Today was boring... I just realised Something... when There's a guitar around, I just can't focus on studying man... its guitar time... shit... still waiting for an electric guitar... went for study with fad, jean and may and audrey and aizzatt and jean... sort of fun... at least better than studyin on my own... yea? and then went to causeway with fad and aizzatt... wa lao... god bless fad sia... he got his new headphones he wanted... but i'm still waiting for my electric guitar... sianz... nvm...

Waiting For An Electric Guitar...

"No sir, No I Don't Wanna Be The Blame, Not Anymore
It's Your Turn, So Take A Seat"