Welcome Yourself To
XIIAONOOBSTERAMOS.blogspot.com

Hit CountersFree Hit Counter


Me, Myself, And I
Amos Koh

I Was Born Crappy, Will Stay Crappy
And Forever Will Be Crappy -Amos Koh

150394



Scream





The Great Escape

PeiYiing!!!
nniicole
Chriistinne
Auddrey
JJean
JJonathan Onng
jjia qiian
viivien
fado
jjunming
HweeChii
ppearllynn
JingYii
Eugeniie:D
SiMinn
BerNiiCe
JiiaLin
ShiirLY
Ben
XiiaXuE :D
Dawn...
Hui Xian!!
Shu MiiaN
Zixin!!!




Stay With Me
Monday, August 25, 2008
| 9:15 PM
Sick Or Sane??? You get It?

today school went on as per normal... but junming really's got issue... keep on calling other people names... i'm really pissed off... i recently very like erm... dunno how to explain it... but i really have not been as funny as last time... and i really don't know why...

Am I Sick??
OR
AM I SANE???

I really wanna know from God...

"Tell Me Where Our Time Went,
And If It Was Time Well Spent..."