
Okay... I Deliver whatever i promise... i promise a photo, i give a photo... yea... here it is... this one means a lot to me... it was a vandalism on my table about erm... i can't remember what was the exact i did this, but i remembered that i had to use a lot effort to clean it up... u remember??? ^.^
Tommorow is the ptm, and i'm a little nervous, although i was better this term, i've also beenm a little bad... like today, i screwed up during science lesson... i wanna pray that mrs raj will come to this blog tonight... and tell the rest of the teachers to come, as i am gonna put up some apologies...
APOLOGIES GO TO:
(this is ranked according to who needs the most apologies)
1.Mr Matin- You've been a good teacher, and i ams really sorry for distrupting during your lessons, and for talking during your lessons...
2.Mdm Yap- I'm a big distruption to your class, sorry about that...
3.Mrs Chew- I know you really sort of care for your students, although you don't show it...
4. Mrs Raj- You're perhaps my most favourite teacher, since primary school, you've given me many many chances, and i really appreciate that, thanks a lot... ^.^
5.Mr Tan- Many apologies go to you man, i imitate you and i know you find it irritating, but you're a good pe teacher...
6.Mr Saravanan- You're the best history teacher in the world man, although i embarrase you sometimes, i'm sorry...
so ya... that's about it... hope you read it, and some how mrs raj will come... thx a lot...
"'Cause I Fear I Might Break,
And I Fear I Can't Take It..."