Welcome Yourself To
XIIAONOOBSTERAMOS.blogspot.com

Hit CountersFree Hit Counter


Me, Myself, And I
Amos Koh

I Was Born Crappy, Will Stay Crappy
And Forever Will Be Crappy -Amos Koh

150394



Scream





The Great Escape

PeiYiing!!!
nniicole
Chriistinne
Auddrey
JJean
JJonathan Onng
jjia qiian
viivien
fado
jjunming
HweeChii
ppearllynn
JingYii
Eugeniie:D
SiMinn
BerNiiCe
JiiaLin
ShiirLY
Ben
XiiaXuE :D
Dawn...
Hui Xian!!
Shu MiiaN
Zixin!!!




Stay With Me
Sunday, August 17, 2008
| 8:15 PM

I Know, I Know... If I were patriotic, i would not be blogging now... i would be sitting in front of the telly, eating supper, and watching the Olympics... but the truth is, i go back every 5 min to watch the scores man... so ya... this post would take a little longer to write...

But... this photo that i put up reminds me of 3 important people...

1. Sherman- He's Like A Brother To Me...
2. Jean- A Very Close Friend, Sort Of Like A Sister...
3. Jia Qian- Also A Close Friend, But A Bit Emo...

Why Do I remember these people? simple... because they bought this for me... not the guitar, but the tortoise... still remembered it was a birthday gift yea??? The Guitar is just for show... XDD...

And Fad, Remember the game we played at pondok? The Reply with a song game? wanna play it on the tagboard?

Nitez...

Go On, Team Singapore!!!